The New-Look Malvernia.com


Well, it looks like the updates are complete on the malvernia.com website. It's got a great new look and feel to it. It also appears that some conspicuous blog post links are appearing on the side of the front page, which bear a striking resemblance to blog post titles found on the site you're enjoying right now. Well, this should be interesting.

I'll remind the folks coming over to this site that while I can't promise All-Malvern content, your experience will be richly rewarded with thought-provoking content that you can use and re-use in your daily interactions with family, friends, co-workers, and the like. Yes, feel free to enlighten someone that, indeed, Steve Buschemi's teeth actually DO have independent contracts. (factcheck.com that one!). As I stated before, think of this as the online, tech-savvy version of "Grannies Have More Fun" (Bridge Club updates and sweet roll recipes forthcoming).

Okay, well then at the very least, don't take thigs too seriously over here. I certainly don't. While I may strive for better content, it's still usually the shiniest, loudest things in front of me that will get my attention & end up here, unfortunately. I gotta be me. And please....please do not have my dear mother be guilty by association for any offenses caused on this site. The poor woman can't operate a remote control, let alone turn on and navigate a computer. She knows not what goes on here. And that's probably a good thing.

Well, welcome back, Malvernia.com friends. Enjoy.....and endure.

UPDATE: Well, seems as if the link I had bookmarked was actually linked to the still "work in progress" website. So it's not done yet. I'll leave the links up since I don't think it's hurting anything. Still some functionality stuff to work out on it, I hear. Anyway, I think it looks good. So there's no true Malvernites linking here through that site yet. We can still talk about dick jokes & get away with it. Score.

Comments

kenthz said…
Malvernia.com is actually not up and running yet.. You managed to get to one of the sites we are testing. new site coming soon..!

Popular posts from this blog

July 25, 1993...

Breaking News: Your Kids' Names Suck. Developing....

Comfort Food Weekend