Random Thoughts

A new feature I thought I'd add. If I'm quick enough to jott down these little nuggets as they pass through and out of the gray matter, I'll post them weekly. Some might be a bit off-color. Some might be gold. You be the judge. Add to the list, if you'd like.

-- Steve Buschemi's teeth each operate under their own independent contract.

-- Democrats and Republicans need to settle on one lone definition of the term "Elitist".

-- Eavesrop on an old ladies' conversation long enough, and you'll hear about rhubarb.

-- I'm 32 years old, and I still get goosebumps when I see Hulk Hogan step into the squared circle.

-- There's teamwork, and then there's Steve Buschemi's teeth.

Comments

Cameron Ted said…
those teef are meesed up. you might think that guy from Fargo, Jewel, you nkow rich people might be able to take care of that stuff.. I see it on extreem makeover all the time.

I also think that the people that make the decisions are never the ones that have to do the work.
Anonymous said…
If I am ever in a movie, my character's name will be Turd Ferguson.

Joshua Wade

Popular posts from this blog

July 25, 1993...

Breaking News: Your Kids' Names Suck. Developing....

Comfort Food Weekend